Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January Paper Pumpkin Bonus Projects

I really liked the January Paper Pumpkin kit... the card bases were die cut with peekaboo windows, and you could use the patterned side or the crumb cake side with the colour peeking through. The stamps were cute too, and there were lots of card stock stickers and four paper doilies. The kit came with four card bases, so I created two as they were shown in the instructions:

I cut apart the two remaining card bases to make four more cards (so six total) and still had stickers and doilies left over. Here are the four extra cards I created:
For this card, I added a Naturals White card base, a 2 1/2" circle of Silver Glimmer Paper and the stamped and die cut sentiment from Starburst Sayings.

For this card, I cut around the 'leftover' sticker outlines from several of the hexagon stickers in the kit. This kit came with a free gift of the In Color Boutique Details which co-ordinate perfectly with the kit, so I used two of those as well. Other than that, I just added the Strawberry Slush card base.

For this card (I was trying to keep it more masculine and simple... but then I realized that it uses Calypso Coral which isn't really a masculine colour.... so I'm not sure I succeeded). I only added a Crumb Cake card base to the kit supplies.


This card also only uses kit supplies other than the Basic Grey Card base.

If you like what you see, this is the perfect time to try out the Paper Pumpkin Kit. If you sign up by February 10th, you'll get a free pack of 2012/14 In Colour Markers ($19.95 value). Your kits ship right to you around the middle of the month, and if you choose me as your demonstrator, I mail you the supplies and e-mail the pictures and instructions for you to make the bonus projects by the end of each month!

No comments: