Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy Watercolor

This was my favourite card from my January Simple Cards Class...


It features the Happy Watercolor stamps from the Occasions Catalogue, and I also used the Travel Journal wheel (I took it off the wheel and mounted it on Cling Foam because I find it easier to use that way. I used a Clear Block and markers (Soft Sky, So Saffron and Wisteria Wonder) to create the coloured stripe behind the flower. I just scribbled the marker on, spritzed with water so the colours blended a little, and stamped it on the Whisper White card stock. I used the Heat Tool to speed up the drying and stamped the Travel Journal with Sahara Sand. The flower and sentiment are stamped with Jet Black StazOn. I've been liking the white on white layering lately, and for this card, I embossed the middle white layer with the Beautifully Baroque embossing folder.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: