Monday, February 3, 2014

Good as Gold - Take Two


I love the gold envelope liner that comes in the Good as Gold card kit, but feel like it's a bit wasted hidden inside the envelope... So I trimmed 2 3/4" off the bottom of one (so that it still looks like it lines the whole envelope) and squared up the sides so it was 4 3/4" long. Then I used it on one of the printed cards in the kit to create this lovely gold panel. The rest of the card is pretty much the same as the one shown in the kit, although I did change it from a horizontal card to a vertical card.

We made this card at my Gold Stars, Ink. Stamp night where I was showcasing many of the Sale-a-bration products. Some people embossed this gold panel with various embossing folders, and it worked very well!

I've got one more card variation I made with this kit to show you tomorrow...

No comments: