Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Good As Gold - Take Three

This is my favourite of the three cards I've shared using the Good as Gold Card Kit (free with a $60.00 order during Sale-a-bration):


It's a happy accident that this card was even made! I was going to do the card as shown in the kit at my Sale-a-Bration Kick-Off Party last weekend, but I didn't have enough kits for everyone who registered (horrible problems to have, I know)! Since the card bases in the kit are patterned on both sides, I decided to cut them into two pieces that would fit onto the Whisper White Note Cards. As I noted yesterday, you don't need the whole gold envelope liner, so I cut the bottom of the liners into strips big enough to punch three gold banners. People could choose to use the gold stretchy twine from the kit or the Bermuda Bay Baker's twine (also in the kit). The Banner Blast stamp set and Banner Punch (both available for free during Sale-a-bration) were the perfect addition! I added a little sponging, and the card is complete!

No comments: