Saturday, February 1, 2014

Around the World Stampin' Challenge #10 - Colours!

I was recently invited to join the very talented team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators on the Around the World Stampin' Challenge blog, and this is the first card I've created for their challenges! There is a challenge at the beginning of each month and another in the middle of the month. This month, we are doing a colour challenge: Pink Pirouette, Raspberry Ripple, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla



Here is the card I created for this challenge:


I created a mask with torn Post-it notes to sponge and stamp between (one of my favourite easy techniques). I love the new Peaceful Petals stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue, and of course with Sale-a-bration starting last week, I had to use the sentiment stamp from See Ya Later. I stamped it twice, then cut "Birthday" by hand to create a banner to pop up over the sentiment stamped on the card.

I hope you'll play along with this challenge... here are the details:

1. Create a new card, scrapbooking page or other paper project with not retired Stampin'Up! products.
2. Upload your creation with the keyword AW10 on your blog, forum or Pinterest gallery.
3. Add your creation on the challenge blog with the direct link to your creation.
4. The challenge will close on February 13th.

No comments: