Friday, November 1, 2013

October Paper Pumpkin Bonus Cards

When I receive my Paper Pumpkin each month I challenge myself to create some alternate projects with the supplies (you can see past projects if you click the Paper Pumpkin tag at the end of this post). I send the supplies, instructions and photos to everyone who has subscribed to the kit through me so they can make them too! This month I felt more challenged than normal when I opened up my box... this was the project included in the kit:
It's a very cute (and easy to put together) memo board. However, there wasn't anything left over or even papers I could cut apart to use on my alternate projects. There were only word stamps too, which made it even more challenging for me. After some Google-ing, I found my inspiration (gotta love Stampin' Connection and demonstrators who share) and came up with these three bonus cards:


I'm happy with what I came up with, and hope you like them too!

No comments: