Thursday, August 1, 2013

Holiday Catalogue Starts today!

The Stampin Up! starts today, and there are a lot of great products to help celebrate the upcoming holidays (Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas and even Valentines Day)

 If you have not seen it yet, you can view online by clicking HERE


We made this card at my Holiday Sneak Peek on Monday... as soon as I saw this stamp set (Joyful Christmas), I thought it would be perfect for the Stained Glass technique... so that is what I did! I embossed the Poinsettia and leaves with Gold Stampin Emboss powder on the Vellum Card stock, then coloured on the back of the vellum with Stampin Write Markers (Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green & Crushed Curry). I always love the embossing folders for the Big Shot, so I had to use the new Stylish Stripes embossing folder on the Cherry Cobbler card stock after cutting the Window Frame window for the image to show through.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: