Monday, April 8, 2013

Rain or Shine Pyramid Card (and last day for free shipping!)

We made this card in my February Stepped Up Cards Class. It is a pyramid card, and it does fold up and fit in an envelope. The Designer Builder Brad holds the flap in place when it's open (the card stock tucks behind) and you can slip it out and fold it closed.


(side view)
 
I think my favourite papers in the Spring Catalogue are the Sunshine and Sprinkles papers... they just make me happy! I also really like the Rain or Shine stamp set (with a wedding and baby shower in my families' near future, it will come in handy). The Itty Bitties stamped images work perfectly with the Designer Builder Brads too. The Free Shipping offer from Stampin' Up! ends today at midnight! Contact me if you want to place an order, or order online on my website.
 
Stamps: Rain or Shine, Itty Bitties
Inks: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Other: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Circles Big Shot Die, Designer Builder Brad, Circle Punch from Punch Pack

No comments: