Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Honeycomb Butterfly CASE

Mindy Backes posted a card exactly like this one, and I loved it so much I had to copy it for my Stepped Up Cards class this month. I used the Honeycomb embossing folder and Bitty Butterfly punch as well as the Tea for Two patterned paper and the Delicate Details Lace Tape (all from the Spring Catalogue).
 

I used the Color Spritzer to add a little Island Indigo dots to the Honeycomb embossed layer. The Scallop Dotted Ribbon punch peeks out below the patterned paper strip with the Oh, Hello sentiment.

Stamps: Oh, Hello
Inks: Jet Black StazOn, Island Indigo Stampin' Marker
Card stock: So Saffron, Island Indigo, Pink Pirouette
Other: Tea for Two patterned papers, First Edition patterned paper, Bitty Butterfly punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Basic Rhinestones, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Delicate Details Lace Tape, Scallop Dotted Ribbon punch.

No comments: