Tuesday, May 29, 2012

2 Days Left - Fifth Avenue Floral

There are only two days left to get this stamp set (and all of the other retiring products)... Fifth Avenue Floral is one of the few retiring products that I will be keeping to use for personal projects. It has been one of my favourites for a long time, and I just can't give it up yet.


This card is from my Stepped Up Cards class, and it shows the Faux Silk technique with tissue paper. I stamped the tissue paper, then coloured with Stampin' Write markers. I crumpled up the tissue paper, then flattened it slightly as I pressed it onto a glue covered piece of Whisper White card stock.

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral (R), Happiest Birthday Wishes (R - Hostess)

Inks: Jet Black StazOn, Blushing Bride (R), Peach Parfait (R), So Saffron
Card stock: Whisper White, Blushing Bride (R), Peach Parfait (R)
Other: Scallop Circle #2 die (R), Scallop Border punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Paisley Petals (R) & Brights Patterns DSP

No comments: