Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last Day of Sale-a-Bration - Language of Friendship

This card uses two products that you can still get for free with a $60.00 order until midnight tonight... the Designer Frames embossing folders and the Language of Friendship stamp set. Thankfully, these are also in the regular catalogue, so you can still get them after Sale-a-Bration ends (but not for free...).


I embossed the 'window' first with one of the frames, then stamped around it with the flower stamps in Language of Friendship with Baja Breeze ink. I stamped the bird, wing and leaf with another stamp in the set, which conveniently lines up perfectly with the 2-Step Bird punch to punch them all out at once. I coloured them (a combination of markers and Blender Pen with ink) and punched out a few other leaves to make the nest for the bird to sit on. I stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso ink and embossed with clear powder to make sure it stood out against the stamped background.

I have a few more cards with Sale-a-Bration products to share, so I'll be back later with another post!

No comments: