Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sale-a-Bration has started!

It's my favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year... Sale-a-Bration! For every $60.00 you spend on Stampin' Up! products, you can choose on of the items in the Sale-a-Bration flyer for FREE! You can download a pdf of the flyer by clicking HERE, and if you'd like me to mail you one, please let me know.

I created this card for my last team stamp night, and I have some more cards from my Kick-Off party to share soon too. This card uses my favourite SAB stamp set, Elementary Elegance and the Everyday Enchantment DSP. You can also get the Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral card stock for free as part of the In Colour card stock pack.


Stamps: Elementary Elegance, Fresh Vintage
Inks: Lucky Limeade, VersaMark
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
Big Shot: Adorning Accents Edgelit, Adorning Accents TIF, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit
Other: Curly Label punch, White Stampin' Emboss powder, Everyday Enchantment DSP

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Great card, Liz! I'm loving the SAB paper. So glad they have Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral in them... so refreshing!