Monday, October 31, 2011

Wow! Free Big Shot!

This post will stay at the top of my blog for this month... scroll down for newer posts!

This month, Stampin' Up! is offering an amazing incentive to join my Stampin' Up! team... you will get a free Big Shot, or $125 in free Stampin' Up! products!
This offer is good until October 31st, and if you sign up on my website (click Join Now in the left sidebar), you will be able to order your free Big Shot (or $125 in product of your choice) about an hour later! You will also get an amazing deal on the products in the Starter Kit... it would cost over $400 to get the products in the kit on a normal order through me, but you'll get them for $215 (no tax or shipping). You can also substitute a Textured Impressions Folder (my favourite way to use the Big Shot) for the Decor Elements product in your Starter Kit so you'll have something to use with your Big Shot right away! Please let me know if you'd like more details, or if you'd like some help choosing your Starter Kit contents. You can join my team just for this amazing deal or to get a discount on your future purchases. The best part is that anyone who takes advantage of this deal also has the opportunity to make money and get product for free! I welcome anyone in Canada to consider joining my team of stampers!

No comments: