Friday, July 15, 2011

Simple Cards Class - French Foliage


This card was one we made in this month's Simple Cards class... it was so quick & easy, and I love it! French Foliage was one of my favourite stamps in last year's Holiday Mini catalogue, and I was so happy to see it again in the 2011/12 IBC!

I started with the Medium Note cards (come pre-cut and scored, with envelopes) and sponged lightly with Sahara Sand, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz inks. Then I stamped all over with the images from French Foliage and the same inks. I also added Always Artichoke for the larger leaf. I tore a strip of First Edition DSP (LOVE this, and so glad it made it into the IBC from the Occasions Mini) and folded one side down. I glued a strip of Pear Pizzazz card stock under the fold so it peeks out. Then I stamped the sentiment (from Curly Cute) with Basic Grey ink.

1 comment:

Totallyawake4-life said...

Gorgeous! I might have to add this set to the ole wishlist!