Friday, July 8, 2011

Simple Cards Class (card #1)


This is a new class for me starting this month. This class is perfect for new stampers or for time limited crafters. We'll create eight quick & easy cards (two each of four designs - variety of themes and styles) that you can copy easily at home and customize with the sentiment of your choice. This class is offered during the same session as the Scrapbook Class, so you can take one or both classes during one time slot! There is still time to register for this class... click here for the info.

Since I'm waiting impatiently for my boxes of new goodies to arrive, I thought I'd use some of my old favourites for this class. This card features Pocket Silhouettes, the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and some First Edition DSP. I did sneak some new Chocolate Chip Scalloped Polka Dot ribbon though... I couldn't resist!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the Pocket Silhouettes stamps! Great colors, too!