Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy New (Stampin' Up!) Year!

Wowza! I can't believe it's already July 6th... these last couple weeks have been a whirlwind, and I haven't had a chance to update here. The new Idea Book & Catalogue is here (Click Here if you want to view it online), and there is an amazing special during July if you'd like to join my team (Click Here to learn more).


My BOGO Kick-Off had me very busy and was a huge success! We made this card using three of the new In Colours (Pool Party, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade), the new stamp set "My Friend" and the new Lace Border punch (love it!). The Rock 'n Roll technique might be an oldie, but I love the way it looks with this stamp!

In addition to my Door Prize winners, I drew three $20.00 Hostess Dollar prizes from everyone who attended by BOGO over the two days. Congratulations to Pat, Ila and Karen!!! They were able to choose from exclusive hostess products or regular merchandise to spend their prize. I pity the UPS man when he has to deliver the boxes next week... ;)

No comments: