Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quickie Card--Fabulous Florets

This might be my favourite set from the Summer Mini... Fabulous Florets!
I'm also loving the Word Play stamp set (30% off until May 31st!). It's on sale to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month, but it's defnitely not just for scrapbookers! The Beyond the Garden DSP coordinates so nicely with the Fabulous Florets stamps, and I love this colour combination from the Colour Coach (Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight). I added a little bling with the Basic Rhinestones, and this card was done! It was quick & easy so it's perfect for my Quickie Card Class next week (at UWO at noon, and at my place @ 4:00). You can sign up for this class on my website... just click the RSVP button and enter your info!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For a quickie card, it sure is beautiful!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Agreed - I love how this set lends itself to so much dimension without having very many paper layers!