Friday, April 29, 2011

Strength & Hope - Summer Mini Sneak

This is one of the cards we'll be making at my Summer Mini Kick-Off Party this Sunday/Monday...

It showcases the Strength & Hope stamp set, which is part of the Stampin' Up! Make a Difference campaign. $2.00 from every set sold (and $2.00 from every Strength & Hope digital kit) will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Fund (http://www.bcrfcure.org/). In addition, I will have a card kit (5 cards & envelopes with pictures and instructions) available for $10.00. I will be donating $5.00 from every card kit I sell to the Breast Cancer Society of Canada (http://www.bcsc.ca/). I will also be offering this as a class in my home at a future date. To complete the cards, you'll need the Strength & Hope stamp set (you can purchase from me, or from your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator) and a few different ink colours. I'll be posting the cards in this Class-to-Go kit in May.

I still have spaces if you'd like to come to my Kick-off Party, and I have three door prizes to give away during each time slot (one stamp set & two card kits). This will also be a Mystery Hostess event, so I'll be drawing for a Level 1 Hostess set and $20.00 in product of your choice. As a bonus, I also have an extra Four Frames stamp set to give away! If you can't make it to the party, you can still get in on the draws... for every $25.00 you spend, you'll get a ticket! Please contact me by Monday night with your order.


Stamps: Strength & Hope, Word Play (30% off until May 31st!)
Inks: StazOn Jet Black, VersaMark, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
Card stock: Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake
Other: Melon Mambo Stampin' Emboss powder, Basic Pearls

1 comment:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Neat idea to use the flourish as a border! Love the card!