Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My favourite SAB stamps...

This card features my favourite Sale-a-Bration set this year... Bliss.


I stamped the butterfly with Melon Mambo craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder before stamping the swirly image over top. I love the First Edition DSP because it is so neutral and can be used with any colours and inked to add a little extra. The Tasteful Trims Big Shot die was in the Holiday Mini, and is currently on the Carry Over list (and still available to purchase). The yellow label in the top corner is a sneak peek of the Four Frames stamp set that will be in the next catalogue (July), but is available for purchase during April (and you can get it free with a qualifying party). All the stamps co-ordinate with my favourite punch--Decorative Label.

Hope you like my card! If you want a Bliss stamp set of your own, it's not too late... you can get it for free until March 31st!

No comments: