Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Flower for All Seasons

This card features Flower For All Seasons, one of the main catalogue Sale-a-Bration choices. It's a cute little set with four different flower images.


I stamped the flower image on Glossy White cardstock and coloured it with Stampin' Write Markers. I punched out the image and mounted it on a Scallop Circle. I created the banner by punching one end of a cardstock strip with the corner of a square punch. I love the Woodland Walk papers, and just inked the edges before adding them to my card.

Stamps: Flower for All Seasons, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Jet Black StazOn
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Glossy White, Wild Wasabi, Naturals White
SW Markers: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Soft Suede
Punches: Corner Rounder, 1 3/8" Circle, 1 1/4" Square, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle
Other: Woodland Walk DSP

No comments: