Monday, February 14, 2011

Mini Monday - Happy Valentine's Day!

On Mini Monday's, I share a project featuring products in the current Mini Catalogue.

Happy Valentine's Day! I have one more Valentine card to share with you today... I created this one for a private class, and it uses my favourite Valentine Stamp Set (this year): Valentine Defined. The design came from a card sketch created by Amanda Corbet.


I also wanted to share a Valentine I created in My Digital Studio for Morgan to give out to her classmates today. Morgan chose all the elements and their placement, and I think she did a great job!


Supplies (for card)
Stamps: Valentine Defined
Inks: Rose Red, Regal Rose
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Naturals White, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette
Punches: 2" x 1 3/8" Oval, Decorative Label, Pinking Hearts Border
Other: Paper Piercer & Mat Pack

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh man! Those birds are so cute. And I love how you used the heart banner down the card like that!