Monday, February 28, 2011

Mini Monday - Birthday Cupcakes

On Mini Mondays, I share a project made with items from the current Mini Catalogue...


Today I'm sharing a card that does use some products from the Occasions Mini (Create a Cupcake stamp set and Build a Cupcake punch), and also some Sale-a-Bration Products  which you can get for free with a $60.00 purchase until March 31st (Punch Bunch stamp & Ice Cream Parlor DSP). I thought this card was appropriate for today, since I enjoyed a yummy birthday cupcake to celebrate today! We made this card at my lunch hour card class @ UWO today.

Stamps: Build a Cupcake, Punch Punch
Inks: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Naturals White, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Blushing Bride
Punches: Scallop Square, Build a Cupcake
Other: Ice Cream Parlor DSP

No comments: