Thursday, January 6, 2011

Try it Thursday - Stamp on Patterned Paper

Happy New Year! I hope you enjoyed some time with family and friends over the past few weeks. It was busy around here, and I'm happy to be back to normal. I didn't do much stamping, but I do have a few things to share. The Occasions Mini Catalogue started on Tuesday, and I have some new favourites. This card shows one of the: Clearly for You. I really like the vintage-style images, and I'm looking forward to making some inserts for my Simply Adorned necklace with it soon.


I used several of the images to create this Z-Fold card (the card I swapped at my downline meeting last month), and I stamped the butterfly onto another new favourite, the First Edition DSP (also in the Occasions Mini). This adds some interest and colour to a neutral paper.

Stamps: Clearly for You
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Punches: Scallop Oval, Large Oval
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in  Pink, Chocolate Chip
Other: First Edition DSP

No comments: