Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sale-a-Bration Birthday Cupcakes

This is one of the projects we made last weekend at my Sale-a-Bration Kick-off. I love the colours and patterns in the Ice Cream Parlor papers and accents. The are so bright and happy and perfect for a birthday card. Shelli's Creative Challenge this month was to use or try something new... which is really no challenge to me. I love playing with my new 'toys' and I had to cut into the papers and break in the new Build a Cupcake punch as soon as possible!


This card is 3x3, and I also used the Create A Cupcake stamp set and Build a Cupcake Punch.

Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Inks: Crumb Cake, Basic Grey
Cardstock: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight (textured), Naturals White
Punches: Build a Cupcake, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle,
Other: Ice Cream Parlor DSP

2 comments:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

So yummy! I love this set! I adore the card below with the vellum. It is so elegant. I can't wait to get that set!

Kache said...

Very cute, perfect colors!