Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Whatever Wednesday - Snowy Scrapbook page


This is the scrapbook page we'll be making this Sunday at my December Scrapbook class... the pictures are from a few years ago, but I could have created this layouts from pictures I took this week too... we're experiencing huge snowfalls! My Big Shot got a workout on this layout... cutting out Timeless Type letters for the title, embossing some snowflakes (Northern Flurry Textured Impressions folder) and cutting some accent snowflakes (Northern Frost Decorative Strip) which I sponged with Champagne Mist shimmer paint. Serene Snowflakes was the perfect stamp set to use on this layout, and I also stamped part of my title with the Broadsheet Alphabet.

There is still time to sign up for this class - just $5.00 (or free with a $25.00 order). Please RSVP by Saturday, December 11th.
Stamps: Broadsheet Alphabet, Serene Snowflakes
Inks: Baja Breeze, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint
Cardstock: Bashful Blue (textured), Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Big Shot: Northern Flurry T.I.F., Timeless Type Sizzlets, Northern Frost Decorative Strip
Other: Neutrals Prints DSP (I used the Very Vanilla Patterns

No comments: