Monday, December 13, 2010

Mini Monday - Wintery Day of Gratitude


Day of Gratitude is in the Fall/Thanksgiving section of the Holiday Mini, but I think it can also be used for Christmas... the medallion image can be used as an ornament, or in this case as a snowflake-like image. This is one of the cards we'll be making at my Technique Class this weekend, and it shows a variation of the Emboss Resist technique. I added colour to the stamped & embossed image, then added more colour by rubbing it over the embossed image. I will have other sentiments available if you don't want to make this a Christmas card. Please contact me to register for this class if you'd like to make this card.

Stamps: Day of Gratitude, Christmas Greetings, Serene Snowflake
Inks: Whisper White (Craft), VersaMark, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Other: Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Stampin' Sponge, Elegant Soiree DSP, Rhinestone brad

2 comments:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Gorgeous idea, Liz! I have been meaning to do this.....I love your colors here - plus your snow page below is outstanding!

Kache said...

Very pretty card!