Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sketchy Sunday - #101

I'm back this week with another card sketch to get your creative juices going:


Feel free to adapt the sketch to suit the products you have on hand, and the type of card you need. This is also the card sketch challenge for Stampin' Connection tomorrow, so for any demo visitors, please play along there if you are inspired! I'd love to see what you make, so link me up!

The card I made for this sketch is one we'll be making at my Holiday Card Stamp-a-Stack ($25.00 for 12 cards - register by December 1st, and make two bonus projects for free!). Contact me for more info or to register.


Stamps: Snow Swirled
Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Naturals White, Brushed Silver
Other: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Snowflake Punch, Eyelet Border punch, Candy Cane Christmas DSP


No comments: