Monday, November 8, 2010

Mini Monday - Tags til Christmas

In my Mini Monday posts, I feature a stamp set (or two) and products from the current Mini Catalogue.


This card was created by Sherri, one of my Gold Stars, Ink. team members for our Shoebox Swap at our last meeting. It features several products from the Holiday Mini, so it's perfect for today's post. I love how Sherri layered the stamped and punched elements over the patterned paper from Deck the Halls and the texture of the Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder. We used the Tags til Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Mini, The Decorative Label punch, Deck the Halls DSP and a Glimmer Brad as our embellishment. Thanks so much for sharing this great card with us, Sherri!

This card also showcases one of the Holiday Bundles Stampin' Up! has put together for the holidays... You can choose either the Ornament Punch or the Decorative Label punch with the Tags til Christmas stamp set and save 20%! You can see all the bundles in my online store by clicking HERE.

Stamps: Tags til Christmas, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White,
Punches: Ornament, Decorative Label, Lg Oval, Word Window, Scallop Trim border
Other: Glimmer Brad, Deck the Halls DSP, Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder

4 comments:

Marjorie Gibson said...

Thanks for sharing this card Liz. I love it. I will be making a couple of these for sure - my glimmer brads will be here tomorrow but I am thinking I may use the biggest of the rhinestone gems instead.

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

I love the layering here - and who can't resist those great glimmer brads?!?!? :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great Liz did you get my snail mail. e

kat said...

Really pretty, love the layout and it looks so rich.TFS