Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sketchy Sunday - #97

On Sketchy Sundays, I have a card or layout sketch to hopefully inspire you. I also have a project I've done inspired by the sketch.

Here's a card sketch for you to work with this week...


It's also the sketch for the challenge on Stampin' Connection for any SU! Demonstrators out there... we'd love to have you play along!

Here's the card I made based on this sketch:


Stamps: Cute by the Inch
Inks: Rich Razzleberry Craft
Cardstock: Naturals White, Rich Razzleberry (textured), Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Other: Clear Stampin' Emboss powder, Rich Razzleberry 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Curly Label punch, Elegant Soiree DSP

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ohhhhhhh Liz this sketch is super fantabulously fantastical! LOVE it! It is making me want to get crafty IMMEDIATELY!!!

Any chance you are heading to Scrapfest in Oshawa in a few weeks? Let me know if you are!! I will be there!

craftystamper said...

Great interpretation of the sketch