Monday, October 11, 2010

Mini Monday - Season of Hugs

In my Mini Monday posts, I feature a stamp set (or two) from the current Mini Catalogue.


Happy Thanksgiving! To celebrate this day, I thought I'd put my Season of Hugs stamp set to work and create a Thanksgiving card. This set co-ordinates perfectly with Beary Best Friends from the main Idea Book & Catalogue to make cards for back to school, Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas. The basket and sentiment are from Season of Hugs. I coloured the images with my Stampin' Write Markers and a Blender Pen.

The design from this card came from a card sketch challenge on Stampin' Connection. Susie Nelson created a sketch which inspired this card.

We'll be creating a similar card (with a Halloween theme) at my Make, Take & Donate at the Crouch Library this Wednesday @ 4:00pm.

No comments: