Monday, October 25, 2010

Mini Monday - Christmas Collage

In my Mini Monday posts, I feature a stamp set (or two) from the current Mini Catalogue.



This card was inspired by a card sketch challenge by Susie on Stampin' Connection. I used Christmas Collage from the Holiday Mini (inked it all over with Crumb Cake ink, then used Stampin' Spots to add colour to some areas) and added the sentiment from Cardinal Christmas. I also used the new Glass Glitter from the Holiday Mini and some Hemp Twine to embellish the punched strip of Garden Green cardstock.

Stamps: Christmas Collage, Cardinal Christmas
Inks: Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Garden Green
Cardstock: Naturals Ivory, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Other: Hemp Twine, Scallop Edge punch, Fancy Favour die (from the scraps at the top edge), Silver Glass Glitter

1 comment:

craftystamper said...

Great card. I love how you made the image different colours. I might have to get this stamp now.