Friday, October 1, 2010

Fast & Fun Friday - Decor Frame

On Fridays, I share something quick & easy to make (under 15 minutes).


I found this very nice frame and thought it would be perfect to create a fun and easy decor project with Designer Series Papers and Decor Elements. Believe it or not, the hardest part of this project was getting the backs open to switch out the photos that were in it. I still plan on getting a few photos printed in Sepia to put into some of the spots, but I like it with the papers for now. The Decor Elements vinyl words go on so quickly and easily on the glass in the frames. Then I just cut various papers from the Elegant Soiree Designer Series paper to 4"x6" and popped them in where photos would normally go.

This would be super easy to change out the papers to make it a seasonal accent, or to work in another room with different colours.

1 comment:

Heather said...

love, love, love what you have done. I have that exact Decor elements sitting on my desk and did not know where to put it in my house, a lot of wall paper on the wall, so i will dig out my frames and try a version of this, \.
Thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration, you have made my day.
Heather