Friday, October 29, 2010

Fast & Fun Friday - Shoebox Swap Just Believe

On Fridays, I share something quick & easy to make (under 15 minutes).

This is my swap card for my team meeting tomorrow... we try to keep each card to 10 minutes, so it's perfect for today's blog post too! I'm showing four cards using Just Believe and different techniques, so this card shows Ghosting (aka VersaMark Resist). The design is based on last week's Clean & Simple sketch (#113).


A Stamp-a-ma-Jig and Heat Tool were essential to keeping this card quick. You need to make sure your VersaMark ink is dry before applying the ink to the Glossy Cardstock. I used a Brayer, but you can also sponge it on.

Stamps: Just Believe
Inks: VersaMark, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist
Cardstock: Naturals White, Marina Mist, Glossy White
Other: Stamp-a-ma-Jig, Heat Tool, Paper Flowers, Basic Crystals

2 comments:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Oh, this is very lovely! I love the VersaMark resist with this color combo!

craftystamper said...

Love your card Liz. The colors are great and the fact that it can be made in under 10 minutes is a bonus feature. Thanks for sharing