Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free Craft Tote!

This is one promotion I'm jealous of... anyone who joins Stampin' Up! by getting the Starter Kit (a great assortment of products to get you started - whether you want to get a discount on products or earn some extra spending money) gets a free Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote (until October 18th, 2010 or as supplies last):
This tote ($49.95 value - $62.10 after shipping & tax) would be perfect to take to a crop or a Stampin' Party at a friend's house. Here are some of the features:
  • 100% twill nylon exterior; 100% nylon interior
  • Dimensions: 15-3/4" x 7-5/8" x 8-7/8"
  • Includes attachable shoulder strap for easy transport
  • Center section fits 12" x 12" card stock, Craft Keepers, and Paper Cutter
  • Outside pockets fit extra-large punches perfectly
  • Outside flap pockets offer secure spot for accessories
  • Back zipper pocket holds up to seven Stampin' Pads
This tote is available to all recruits (first time joins and re-joins) and will be shipped at the same time your Starter Kit is shipped (in a separate box). Anyone in Canada can join my team... I'll support you whether you are next door or across the country! I also have a free gift for the first three people who join my team by September 30th! For more info about joining my team and the Starter Kit, you can click here or e-mail me and ask any questions you have. If you're ready to join up, just click Join Now and enter my recruit authorization password: gold star

No comments: