Sunday, June 6, 2010

Scrapbook Class - Cool in the Pool


This is the second 12x12 layout we made tonight in my scrapbook class. I used lots of Last Chance items on this layout (thankfully the stamps aren't though... I love Extreme Elements, and the Jumble Alphabet makes some fun titles). Both of the ribbons (Soft Suede Polka Dot grosgrain & Kraft Taffeta) are only available as supplies last. The Circle Brad (bottom left square) is half off -- just $4.25 for a pack of them. The Kraft Corduroy button (top right square) are 25% off -- just $10.13 for a pack of brads and buttons... I'm sad these will be gone. The Thoroughly Modern papers are also on the Last Chance list... these were my favourite papers from the catalogue. I love the colours and patterns... The Bermuda Bay ink pad is 50% off ($5.96) and the In Colour Textured 12x12 cardstock is also 25% off ($11.96). All of the Last Chance items are as supplies last, but gone after June 30th.

No comments: