Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Chance Accessories!

I'm doing my best to use up most of these Last Chance items I still have in my stash... this made a little dent on my Felt Fusion supply, but I think they'll be ending up in my goody bags for my Hello, Goodbye Party. Some of these items are on sale too (Kraft Corduroy Buttons, Circle Designer Brads, Dusty Durango ink pad and cardstock)! This card is based on a sketch by Alex Hobson for a Stampin' Connection challenge.

Stamps: Full of Life, Boho Blooms (last chance)
Inks: VersaMark, Dusty Durango (last chance)
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Dusty Durango (both are last chance)
Accessories (all last chance): Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain ribbon, Circle Brad, Felt Fusion, Kraft Corduroy Brad
Other: White Stampin' Emboss powder, Scallop Oval Frame Big Shot Die

2 comments:

OrangeHeroMama said...

Love this card Liz!

(and i really hope that i can make it to the party!!)

kat said...

Very pretty, love the flowers. I'm going to miss them.