Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer Stamp & Learn - Watercolor Trio


Watercolor Trio was the first stamp set that grabbed my attention as I looked through the Summer Mini for the first time... I loved the card that was shown with it, and I'm always a sucker for a stamp set with images and sentiments. I also liked the possibility of masculine cards as well as feminine... I'm all for versatility.

This is the second project we'll be making at my Summer Stamp & Learn this weekend (Sunday and Tuesday @ 7:00pm). It's a fairly simple and quick card... a bit of masking (but I've made the mask already) and selective inking with markers. I still have room in both time slots, so let me know if you'd like to come!

Supplies: Stamps (Watercolor Trio); Inks (Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Old Olive); Cardstock (Naturals White, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede); Punches (Large Oval, Scallop Oval).

No comments: