Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sketch #87 take 2...

My goal this month (since it's {inter}National Scrapbooking Month) was to do more scrapbooking... and I haven't yet. Well, until today that is. My Digital Studio makes it so easy... so today I've actually done two layouts! This one is based on the card sketch I posted yesterday... I just enlarged it and flipped it and added a journaling block. I've sized my layouts at 8x8 so I can print them relatively inexpensively in 8x10 format.


I've used some downloads for MDS (they don't come with the program, but you can buy them online and there's no shipping! You just download and can use them immediately). I used the Write Stuff II kit, Spring Shades papers, Presto Patterns overlays, Textured Cardstock, Vintage Overlays and Extreme Elements brushes. I think I'm going to add some buttons and felt flowers after I get it printed, so I'll show you the complete layout when I get that done. Fonts used are DisProporz (journaling) and FO-Weathered-In Between.

1 comment:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Gorgeous! I love using MDS! I haven't done any single pages printed out, but that is something I'm thinking about doing soon....if my computer doesn't crash first!
Anyway, great picture and layering - I love the little crown on top of the journaling!