Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May Technique Class - Crystal Effects

This is one of the cards we'll be making this weekend in my May Technique Class. I'm featuring Crystal Effects, so we'll make some samples for the back of the technique reference card and two cards. This card uses a set from the Summer Mini: Elements of Style and I also used some of the Presto Paper from the mini.

If you'd like to make this card, I still have room for you! There are three class times for your convenience:

Friday, May 14th @ 7:00pm
Sunday, May 16th @ 1:00pm
Sunday, May 16th @ 7:00pm

Please contact me for more info!

Supplies: Stamps (Elements of Style); Inks (Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, VersaMark,  Melon Mambo); Cardstock (Bermuda Bay, Presto Patterns Specialty DSP, Old Olive, Whisper White); Crystal Effects, flower from Pretties Kit, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Supernova Glitter, Ovals Big Shot die.

No comments: