Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mother's Day Make, Take & Donate

Each month (on the 2nd Wednesday) I offer a free class at the Crouch Library. We make three cards based on a theme, and everyone chooses one card to donate to the Ronald McDonald House and keeps the other two.

Since this is the last class before Mother's Day this year, we're making the three Mother's Day cards below. I donate my time and the materials, so you don't need to bring anything... these are all quick and simple cards (using the basics - stamps, ink and paper) and the class runs from 4:00pm to 5:00pm. I welcome all ages (under 7 please bring helper) and all experience levels... this is a great class for new stampers.


Please contact me for more details, or to register for this class!

1 comment:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Nice cards - I have signed myself up to do another one of these classes in May, so I'll let you know how it goes! The people who came to my last one were so excited to donate money/cards to our local Women's shelter!