Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fine Flourish Emboss Resist


This card uses one of the single stamps from the back of the Occasions Mini Catalogue, Fine Flourish (only available until tomorrow at midnight!). I used VersaMark to stamp it on Whisper White cardstock, then heat embossed it with Clear Stampin' Emboss powder. After it cooled, I just used some Stampin' Sponges and inks (Rose Red and Not Quite Navy) to rub on some colour. The embossed areas resist the ink, and show through as embossed white lines. This is a quick and simple card with some Scallop Edge trim and a sentiment to finish it off.

Don't forget that many of the products in the Occasions Mini Catalogue will be gone forever after tomorrow, so if you know you want something, get it now!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I love it!! I am totally going to do this with my Flourish stamp.... I haven't even use it yet! Yipes.

Wanda said...

Liz, that is amazingly beautiful! Simple, and so effective!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Agreed, Wanda! It is just simply stunning! Absolutely gorgeous - and so easy to do. A terrific idea!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Liz!