Thursday, March 18, 2010

March Technique Class - Shadow Stamping

This is one of the cards we're making at my Technique Class this weekend... I'm showing three different variations of the same technique. We also make a reference card with instructions on one side, and samples on the back.


My Technique Class is only $5.00 (or free with a $25.00 purchase or for my Stamper's Club members). I have three times available:

Friday, March 19th @ 7:00pm
Sunday, March 21st @ 1:00pm
Sunday, March 21st @ 7:00pm

I still have some spots available in all of the classes... you can e-mail me for more details if you're interested in coming.

Supplies: Stamps (Wings of Friendship, Teeny Tiny Wishes); Inks (Whisper White Craft Ink, Not Quite Navy); Cardstock (Kraft,  Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy); Scallop Trim Punch; Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder.

1 comment:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Oh, my goodness! This is the most beautiful card I've seen made with this stamp! It makes me want to get it out and recreate this look! AWESOME!!!