Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fun Flowers Class - Pretties Fabric flower


This is another card from my Fun Flowers class coming up this weekend. I used the fabric flower from the Pretties kit. These are great, because you can dye them with re-inkers (or just the classic inkpads if you don't mind inky fingers) or stamp them to match your project. The Medallion is 'kissed' with the Sanded Background, and I used the Kraft Corduroy brad and black Jumbo Grommet for my flower centre. The sentiment is from Well Scripted from the Occasions Mini catalogue.

I still have a few spots left in my classes this weekend, so if you'd like to make this card let me know!

1 comment:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! A great idea to stamp on the flower! I would never have thought of that! You are so creative! I love your website!