Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fun Flowers Class - Felt


This weekend is my Fun Flowers class... we're making five cards with different flowers. We're using some pre-made flowers and making some flowers for these cards. I've made some of them into Easter cards, since that's coming up soon, but I will have all my sentiments available so you can make them into Mother's Day cards or any other occasion you want.

This first card uses the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt flowers from the Occasions Mini. This is so quick and easy, because the embellishments are pre-stitched, so you just attach them onto the card! The card design is from the Clean and Simple Blog Fall-to-Layout #78

If you'd like to make this card (and the four others I'll post throughout this week) here are the details:

5 Cards for $10.00 - three class times for your convenience
Sunday, March 28th @ 1:00pm
Sunday, March 28th @ 7:00pm
Monday, March 29th @ 7:00pm
Please register at least 24 hours before the class you'd like to attend! Let me know if you want more details or information.

1 comment:

Flowers said...

Beautiful cards! These florals are gorgeous and nice job illustrating them!