Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fox & Friends card class

This is one of the cards we'll be making in my Fox & Friends card class this weekend. I was inspired by a sketch on the Clean & Simple Stamping blog (FTL #60).


I have three class times (Sunday March 7th @ 1:00pm & 7:00pm and Monday March 8th @ 7:00pm) and I'm also doing this class To Go. The class is $10.00, or if you purchase the stamp set (clear mount - $24.80; wood mount $31.00 - taxes and shipping included) you can get the class kit for free! Everything will be cut and ready for you to stamp and assemble with instructions and pictures. If I mail the kit, I just ask you to pay the postage. You can e-mail me if you're interested in getting the To-Go kit (available to Canadians only) or order the Fox & Friends stamp set on my website (http://www.lizgoldhawk.stampinup.net/ - click the Shop Now button). Don't forget that it's still Sale-a-Bration this month, so with a $65.00 order, you get to choose a free Sale-a-Bration item too!

No comments: