Monday, February 22, 2010

Sketch #82

I'm hosting this week's Card Sketch challenge on Stampin' Connection (a Stampin' Up! Message board & gallery for demonstrators), and this was the card sketch I created:


Here's my card:

Supplies: Stamps (Circle Circus, Leaf Lines); Inks (Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery); Cardstock (Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White); Chit Chat rub-ons, Stamp-a-ma-jig

If you create a card (or layout) with this sketch, I'd love to see it! Link me up in the comments...

3 comments:

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Way to go! I am so impressed! I love the sketch and also the cards below.

BTW, I hosted my first make, take and donate - I had 6 people show up and we donated all of the money from the class as well as 6 cards to our charity! I was really excited!

scubasubie said...

Oh wow - that looks so cool. I like how the trees aren't all bold colors - i think it's called stamping off? It looks very cool.

Anne Krashel said...

Awesome cards as usual Liz!! Love your sketches too.