Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sale-a-Bration!



Sale-a-Bration has officially begun, and the Occasions Mini is also available to order from, and there are tons of great new products that I love! Vintage Labels is a Sale-a-Bration set that you can get for free until March 31st and I love it--especially in the new Clear Mount system. It's so easy to line up the sentiment inside the label. I've added the links to the Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Mini catalogue in my sidebar. If you'd like to receive a copy in your mailbox and you don't have a demonstrator, shoot me an e-mail and I'll send them to you!

I copied this card idea from the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website (just switched up the papers and added the Woodgrain Background) and love the simple design... hope you like it too!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

How simple, but gorgeous! I'm def. casing this when my new goodies come in. :) Nice work!