Thursday, December 31, 2009

Occasions Mini/Sale-a-Bration Open House!



I hope you had a wonderful holiday with your family and friends... I did! I've been having fun playing with new products from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-Bration catalogues. This card uses the Scallop Trim Border punch which you can get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration (January 5th - March 31st, 2010). It is the only product in the Sale-a-Bration flyer that will be available in the next Idea Book & Catalogue, but it's always better to get things for free, right? I also used Vintage Vogue (in the Occasions Mini) to stamp the vines. The new Clear Mount stamps make it so easy to postition the images when I'm stamping! Another favourite new item from the Occasions Mini is the Beautiful Wings Embosslit... I love butterflies, and these embossed ones are a great accent for any card.

If you'd like to make this card (and another using Sale-a-Bration free stamps) and use the new Clear Mount stamps, you're welcome to join me at my Sneak Peek Open House this Sunday (January 3rd) at 1:00pm or 7:00pm. It's free and I have lots of prizes (it's a Mystery Host party too)! My e-mail is in my sidebar if you're interested...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to YOU.. I like this card...
Love those butterflies. e

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

Oh, how lovely!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on that little tiny butterfly! I love the idea of using the leaves to create constant motion for the butterflies - very nice!