Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sketch #77

Surprise, surprise... not only do I have a sketch, but I have a non-Christmas card! Here's the sketch:



and here's my card:



I designed this for a private class I did for some lovely Red Hat Ladies. This was one of my favourite cards from that day...

Supplies:

Stamps: Friends 24-7, Great Friend
Inks: Soft Suede,  Dusty Durango
Stampin' Write Markers: Rose Red, Dusty Durango, Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Autumn Meadows DSP
Tools: Curly Label Punch, Colour Spritzer, Movers & Shapers Curly Label

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Liz! Great Sketch. I used it to make a card this morning!

http://crop-and-create.blogspot.com/2009/11/welcome-little-one.html

Lisa

Tracy said...

What a great sketch and classy card!