Friday, November 20, 2009

Merry Patterned Pines


This was my favourite card from my last Stamp-a-Stack... I saw a card that Heather made using different colours, and I just had to try it myself. The other three cards we made at the SAS used more traditional Christmas colours, but I though this combination was fun and still kind of Christmas-y...

I love this Level 1 Hostess set (Patterned Pines) and it's only available until January 4th, so make sure you let me know if you'd like to have a party or private class so you can earn it for free before it's gone!

Supplies: Patterned Pines & All Holidays Stamps; Kraft, Melon Mambo & Whisper White cardstock; Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery and Sahara Sand classic inks; Whisper White craft ink; VersaMark ink; White Stampin' Emboss powder; Paper Piercer and Mat Pack.

1 comment:

kat said...

Very pretty. love the non traditional colours.